She..

Call it the Irony of life, harsh words on a hot summer afternoon, not in the worst sense the best fare of a first time date. But it was for me my first taste of a date on the 23rd of august, 2000. That was the first time I spoke to a cute small HER, asking her why she was dozing in the class. All I had for the answer were a few harsh words. From harsh words to casual talks, casual talks to serious senseless conversations, from foes to friends, times moved on for me. Five years since and miles away from her I am sitting here wondering how time has changed our destinies.
In these years many a times she has asked me why and how much I love her.. Should there be a better reason except that she loves me ? and it is as much as you love me.. just like you cannot fathom how much you love me.. I too cannot.. There were days when I used to wonder is this just a game of life and my age ? but when I think of her now and miss her, and when it chokes my breath, I suddenly seem to realize how much she has become a part of my life, my breath.
And here I am, writing to a no one my life's woes. Whatever, I still feel it is lovely to be loved, to be cared by someone who before some years was not even known to you!!! understood by someone you never even imagined existed a few years before!!!
It was wonderful while it lasted.. I only wish it wasn't a part of my past...

"En eruthi oorvalathil malargalai thoovungal, Aval pinchu pathangal ange varakoodum".
- en nanban oruvanoda kavithai... thanks machan!!!

3 comments:

saravansivan said...

Chennaila irundhu 300km thalli irundhaalum kooda ennala tsunamiyoda seetrathai unara mudinjudhu, ennoda 'she' pirinjidalam, adhai thavira vera vazhi illainu sonnapa...innum 5 varsham kazhichu paatha, idhu eppadi theriyumonu theriyallai...vaazhkai eppadiyellam dhisai maarumo???But ippa ulla nimishangala kadathuradhu romba romba kodumaiyaa irukku..

Unknown said...

hey hey wats up with you man?? sorry i didn mean to hurt you..jus wanted to say get over it dude...move on..

Anonymous said...

i can understand ur feeling dear
but ennal othuka mudiyathu po